- Hearing Solutions
- Hearing Tests
Under the 5 day Circuit Breaker lockdown, Casey Hearing’s audiology services are operating in accordance with level 4 restrictions. We will inform you if this needs to continue beyond Wednesday, 17 February .
We are currently only seeing patients if the service we provide will help them not lose functional independence.
A drive through service is available so patients do not need to enter the building and we will continue to:
– Post hearing aid batteries to those who need them
– Receive hearing aids that need to be repaired
– Hold phone consultations or email conversations with new or existing patients.
– Support patients with hearing aids remotely
You will be able to:
– Drop off devices in need of repair
– Collect hearing aid batteries and repaired devices